We collect information from our website via two main methods:
- We collect information that you choose to provide via the website (whether via PC or other electronic device). Personal information you provide may include your name, address, telephone numbers, and date of birth, physical address, email address, and financial information such as your credit card number, card expiration date and your Card Verification Value (CVV) number. This information is collected in a variety of instances, including but not limited to when you:
- email us from the website; and
- submit an order for products and services via the website.
- We also collect information through data the website automatically captures. This includes, but is not limited to:
- The type of browser you use;
- The IP Address of the computer you are using and the MAC address;
- The date(s) and times (s) that you visited the website;
- The pages you visited on the website; and
- The previous website(s) you visited (i.e. the referring page, or the last page you visited before entering our website).
USE AND DISCLOSURE
- We will use your personal information for the purposes for which you supplied it, or for reasons otherwise permitted under the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
- We will use your personal information for the purposes of providing our products and services, for research and/or marketing purposes, for dissemination of information to you, to allow you to participate in any competitions, promotions or surveys, and/or for any other purposes for which the information was collected.
- If you provide us with your email address and or phone number, you consent to us contacting you for commercial, marketing and promotional purposes by email and or SMS, which may include our product or service offers, status of your order or information. If you wish to opt out of such emails and or SMS please notify us at the contact details on the Website.
- We generally will not disclose your personal information with others unless this is related to the purposes for which you provided the information, we are otherwise required by law to disclose it, you provide your informed consent, to protect us against unlawful activity, fraud, or any danger to public safety and to any third party service providers who are assisting us to operate, develop or improve the website or our business. However, disclosure may be made to our partners and advertisers. You consent to our disclosure in such instances.
- Information we collect automatically via our website (which does not identify individuals) is used for statistical purposes to assist us to better understand how the website is used.
- The information may also be used for system administration tasks, to maintain our services, for marketing and promotional purposes, and as otherwise provided for by law.
We may use encryption technology to secure the transmission of sensitive information from time to time.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have the right to access any personal information we hold about you, and to request the correction of your personal information if required. If you have any questions about our privacy policies or practices or you wish to access or request the correction of any of your personal information, please feel free to contact us at 0800374657
We have the ability to refund charges to your account, either in whole or in part. We submit refund requests to our customer’s bank or card issuer. Our customers can sees the refund as a credit approximately 5-10 business days later, depending upon the bank. Refunds will be processed in one business day – Once issued, a refund cannot be canceled.
Refunds can be sent back only to the original payment method used in a charge. It’s not possible to send a refund to a different destination (e.g., another card or bank account).
Refunds to expired or canceled cards are handled by the customer’s card issuer and, in most cases, credited to the customer’s replacement card. If no replacement exists, the card issuer usually delivers the refund to the customer using an alternate method (e.g., check or bank account deposit). In rare cases, a refund back to a card may fail.
A refund can fail if the customer’s bank or card issuer has been unable to process it correctly (e.g., a closed bank account or a expired card). The bank returns the refunded amount to us (This can take up-to 30 days), we will then arrange an alternative way of providing our customer with a refund.
Cheers Club built the Cheers Club app as an Open Source app. This SERVICE is provided by Cheers Club at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.